Perfectly cooked couscous with chickpeas and bell peppers in a Madras curry dressing.
- Quinoa with corn, beans and chopped red peppers in a smoky chipotle dressing. OPTION: Add chopped tofu or shredded chicken
- Pennine pasta with minced bell peppers, artichoke, kalamata olives and roasted tomatoes.
- Sweet yams and skin on red and white potatoes with white onion and chopped fresh parsley in a simple creamy dressing.
- A refreshing twist on a traditional potato salad. Loaded with crispy pickles this is your new “go to” summer salad.
- Your new favourite side – Just smash and bake until crispy. Replaces the traditional baked potato.
- Crispy “smashed” prairie potatoes perfectly seasoned and loaded with flavour • Perfect side dish • Fresh not frozen • Easy and fun t
- Delicious seasoned prairie potatoes. Smash and bake until crispy. Easy and fun to make. Use as a replacement for hash browns, Eggs Benny base, or bake